Sunday, September 18, 2011

FALL!!

We walked out of the Hilton this morning to a PERFECT Fall day! The sun was bright and warm, and the air cool and crisp! I LOVE IT! Fall is absolutely my favorite season, and since AZ doesn't really have a Fall, it's actually kind of nice to experience it again. I'm even wearing multiple layers of clothing!! No trees changing colors, but the weather is beautiful. Sorry to all my AZ peeps - just a few more weeks and the temps will break for you all! :) The fire alarm went off on our floor of the hotel this morning from roughly 430am to 730am - not fun. We are out working now - Dan is inside an insureds home and I am working in the van - all caught up for the moment, so I thought I would share my enthusiasm about Fall! Wish I could go for a run, then curl up with a blanket and watch some football!!


Oh, and I forgot to mention in my last post how THANKFUL I am to not live in Jersey! Other than the wonderful weather I described above, this place is nuts!


Below is a picture of Jack - he has been with Dan on every storm he's been on. I know that some of you have already met Jack, but for those of you who haven't, just know that he is awesome.






Peace, love, and all that! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment