Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Not enough work in CT...

We started Tuesday morning with a quick run near the hotel.  We’ve decided we really should start doing something to prepare for the mudder. Dan bought a pull up bar, so we did some of those Monday night.  I can’t do any by myself yet, but with Dan’s help, I was able to knock out 3 reps of 4. 
I forgot to mention that I’ve also been scheduling our appointments.  This is not necessarily a difficult task, but it isn’t easy either.  Dan taught me how to very nicely ‘tell’ people when their appointment is, as opposed to asking them when they would like their appointment to be.  No issues as of yet. The problem at this point is that we don’t have enough claims to keep us busy.  It’s pretty much one day at a time. And since we are traveling throughout the entire state of CT as well as the southern part of MA, scheduling claims near one another to minimize drive time is a must. We knocked out 6 claims on Tuesday.  

Now it's Wednesday and we weren't able to schedule any appointments this morning, so we went to breakfast at an awesome little diner, then to the driving range to hit some balls.  Dan claims to be terrible at golf, but from what I saw today, I'd say otherwise.  After leaving the range, we grabbed an ice cream cone and went back to the hotel. The weather is gorgeous - sunshine, blue skies, and 80 degrees. We were able to schedule 2 claims for this evening, and I made calls to get ready for tomorrow. It's looking like we may be leaving CT soon - the storms down south have been crazy! 

Oh, and if you've been wondering, Dan is still very involved with his Vemma business – taking calls all day while we’re on the road, and catching up on emails, etc. every night.

No comments:

Post a Comment